Here are the rules and guidelines for the blog. Use them.
- Be respectful of others opinions. I understand that not everyone is going to agree with what has been posted. We’re all adults and can handle opposing viewpoints.
- Don’t spam. Comments that are considered spam will be deleted without notice.
- Stay on topic. I understand that conversations can go in all sorts of directions. As long as the comments go with the natural flow of the conversation, I will not step in and change the direction of a conversation.
- Try to keep it clean. This is a Christian blog. Inappropriate language directed towards God or each other will not be tolerated.
- If you quote the Bible, let everyone know what translation you are using. Unless otherwise stated, I will be using the New Revised Standard Version.
- If you quote someone’s work, give them credit. This one goes without saying and plagiarism will not be tolerated here.
I reserve the right to:
- Delete or edit comments that violate the rules. This will be used in cases of last resort. I will not edit or delete comments simply because I disagree with them. (Exception being if I remove a post, in that instance, the comments go with it.)
- Respond or not respond to any comments I see fit.
- Remove or deny any comment written under a pseudonymous/anonymous name. Names like ‘Guest” will not make it through moderation. In other words, if you have something to say, own up to your comments.
This blog is not a democracy. These rules are subject to change without notice.
I also recommend you read this article.