- The Bible is the inspired Word of God. While inspired, the Bible was written by man and cannot be inerrant or infallible.
- God did create the world. However, I do not believe Genesis 1 & 2 are to be interpreted literally.
- I do not believe the Bible is to be interpreted literally in all instances. On the flip side, I do not believe the Bible is to be interpreted metaphorically or allegorically in all instances.
- I believe Christ was a real person. Further more, I believe that Christ died, was buried, and rose on the third day.
- I believe that Christ will come again and in the hope of salvation for all.
- I hold to a soft Quia subscription of the Book of Concord. I do not think the condemnations are relevant anymore (against both the Anabaptists or the Pope). In other words, aside from the condemnations, the Book of Concord is authoritative because it is faithful to the Scriptures.
- I believe that social justice is very important to how we are to live out our calling as Christians. It is the church’s job to care for certain groups (widows, orphans, sojourners, and the poor).
- I lean towards an open understanding of God.
- I hold to libertarian free will.