Living on the West Coast, my mornings are usually spent playing catch-up, So I’m just now getting to this. Anyways, today is going to be a very interesting day. Amanda over at Cheese-Wearing Theology has dubbed today RB-Day.
- As promised, Kevin DeYoung has a through review and critique of Love Wins over at the Gospel Coalition. Note: It’s 20 pages long. I have not had a chance to read it, but I will.
- Justin Taylor has a summary of DeYoung’s review.
- Tim Challies posted his review last week.
- Richard Mouw, President of Fuller Theological Seminary, calls Love Wins “a great book, well within the bounds of orthodox Christianity and passionate about Jesus.” (Mouw’s blog post is here.)
- Rachel Held Evans asks to what it means to “let love win in me” and talks about Rob Bell’s prime time streaming event.
- Mark Driscoll isn’t going to attack anyone in his post. (Driscoll’s actual post is here.)
- TC Robinson and Brian LePort both weigh in with their thoughts.
- Scot McKnight discusses Eastern Christianity and Hell.
- Rob Bell’s interview on Livestream. And Brian LePort’s breakdown of the interview.
- Russell D. Moore gives his assessment of Bell’s new book.
- Albert Mohler, Jr. also has a review of Bell’s book.
- Mark Galli’s review over at Christianity Today.
- Jeremy at Hacking Christianity has a post on soteriology.
More on this as the day progresses.
Just a quick update, my copy of Love Wins shipped today. It should be here sometime next week.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad